Thursday, November 26, 2009

No Thanksgiving This Year

I choose not to celebrate Thanksgiving this year, so I've sent Sacheen Littlefeather to refuse my turkey. She's prepared a long rambling statement on why the holiday is evil.



Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

Skynet kind of sprung this on me, so I wasn't able to prepare anything with much substance. In fact, I didn't prepare anything at all, so here is a link to an article by Robert Jensen on alternet.org. Basically, the gist of it is that we probably shouldn't celebrate the genocide of native peoples by gorging on food and pretending to tolerate our families. Give em hell Bob.

Regards,
Littlefeather


Thanks babe, that was hot.

Be the first Skynet user to comment on this ground breaking article!

  ©Skynet: California. Template by Dicas Blogger.

Top