Wednesday, November 11, 2009

American Idol Update: The Adam Lambert Single

The first single off Adam Lambert's debut CD is here, and for the life of me, I can't figure out if I like it or not. You can listen to it on lala.com.

He was so dreadful on American Idol, but that may just be because he was doing bad karaoke. Not every song calls for screaming after all. Is this song good and I'm just instinctively resisting it because of his crimes against humanity on Idol? Possibly. Skynet blogger Blue Napkins described it as "vapid", but that's never stopped me before. Inane pop music is my escape.

I may need to hear more from his new CD before I can rule. The CD cover is hilarious. It looks like Europe (the band, not the continent) had dirty sex with Cyndi Lauper. I'm going to have to get back to you on this one.

1 Comentário:

Joel Lewinstein said...

If Adam Lambert were a hot chick, that song would be near the top of the charts.

  ©Skynet: California. Template by Dicas Blogger.

Top