Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Alarming News about Nic Cage

We're all big fans of Nic Cage here at Skynet, so it really pains me to break this news to you...

The Cage Man had to sell one of his castles because of the economic downturn.

I hope you were sitting down for that. I took it pretty hard when I heard the news. Damn this economy! I'm now sending out a call to arms. Everyone must go see Knowing immediately. Take the wife, kids, and your mistress. Buy a seat for Grandma and her dogs. Have a crazy cat lady in the neighborhood? Invite her too. And the cats. We have to pack the place. Don't even think about skimping and going to the matinee either. Hit up the 9pm show and pay full price. The Cage Man needs your help!

Be the first Skynet user to comment on this ground breaking article!

  ©Skynet: California. Template by Dicas Blogger.

Top