Thursday, April 30, 2009

American Idol Update: Week 11

In their ongoing effort to find someone "current", Idol featured Rat Pack week. Hmmm. No, I don't think that makes sense. I wasn't ready to deal with such nonsense, so I didn't watch. I did watch the results show for a change because I wanted to see Jamie Foxx's performance, which was, naturally, a let down.

Some random thoughts:

Danny Gokey = Taylor Hicks II

Somebody give Kara some cock already. The sexual innuendos aren't going to stop until she gets some.

What does Simon think about autotune? I enjoy it, but something tells me he's opposed at a very fundamental level.

While I'm on the subject, I love that a singing competition keeps featuring singers that use a computer to completely alter their voice.

Matt G is finally sent home about 11 weeks too late. I can't imagine anyone I know buying a CD from any of these hacks that remain. Next week Slash is the mentor. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Be the first Skynet user to comment on this ground breaking article!

  ©Skynet: California. Template by Dicas Blogger.

Top