Wednesday, April 22, 2009

American Idol Update: Week 10

Disco night. Ugh. For as much bitching and moaning Simon does about whether or not these people "sound current", its pretty idiotic to turn around and have disco night.

I've given up watching the show on TV. Too many of the performances are just unbearable. Fortunately, this gal puts the performance videos up so you can pick and chose which ones to watch. Me? I chose not to watch Gokey. His singing and stage persona make me want to throw up all over my TV.

Proving that last week truly was a fluke, Kris and Adam were predictably awful this week. So was everyone else though, so I don't know what to tell you. One thing I've noticed though. I'm really f-ing tired of Allison's voice. That gravelly two pack a day voice works if you're Stevie Nicks, but only if you're Stevie Nicks. If you sound like that when you're 16, its just weird.

I hate you Idol. Get out of my life.

Be the first Skynet user to comment on this ground breaking article!

  ©Skynet: California. Template by Dicas Blogger.

Top