Monday, July 12, 2010

Things That Suck: Human Billboards

If you are as easily annoyed as I am, you have no doubt had to choke down bile as you pass new housing development, wireless stores, and going-out-of-business sales and see these idiotic human billboards on the corner. I'm not sure what genius came up with the idea of having an illiterate drug addict standing on a corner dancing whilst holding a sign for a new housing development, but I want to punch them in the face repeatedly. What kind of an idiot do these ads work on? The type of loser who would have to work doing this sure, but they can't afford a new home, or probably even 50% Adam Sandler DVDs at a closing Hollywood Video. If I ever run for a city council position, I will run on a platform of banning these stupid things once and for all.

1 Comentário:

editor said...

There is a dancing purple ape with a sign around here, and I like it TYVM

  ©Skynet: California. Template by Dicas Blogger.

Top