Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sparklecados: Day 1

As you no doubt are aware, Twilight vampires sparkle in sunlight and avocados can grow in cups. This leads to the inevitable question: Will avocados sparkle if they are grown in holographic Twilight cups?


There is only one way to find out. After enjoying some tasty guacamole yesterday evening, I cleaned the pits and let them dry overnight. Today I filled the cups with water, stuck the pits with toothpicks, and the sparklecados are off on their fantastic journey.

Ingredients in this experiment:

(2) pits from organic avocados grown in Mexico
(2) holographic Twilight cups given to me by Blue Napkins
(8) toothpicks
tap water

I will keep you updated as progress warrants. I have no idea how long this will take or if they will grow considering the limited amount of sunlight I have here (perfect for vampires btw).

Day 1: Wow...this is dumb.

  ©Skynet: California. Template by Dicas Blogger.

Top