Wednesday, May 5, 2010

American Idol Haiku Project - Week 5 Winner

With 35 points the winner is...you guessed it, Riley. I'm told the students are concerned the fix may be in. I assure you there is no fix. I'm far too lazy. Perhaps instead of bitching about the results you will rise to the challenge and submit better material next week.

Ms. Keys sings quite well
She taught them a thing or two
She rocks the keys too

OK then. Congrats again Riley. I'm told we are once again interfering with actual school work, so we may or may not have additional submissions this season. You are, of course, more than welcome to submit your haiku to Skynet and we'll most likely find a way of using them. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm watching Contact, so here is a picture of MIR.



S. R. Hadden lived out his final days on MIR.

1 Comentário:

Riley'sMum said...

A win again, son?
He gets it from his mother-
Apple and the tree.

  ©Skynet: California. Template by Dicas Blogger.

Top